Insuring your Art
Free 30-day Art Insurance cover
To get you started, we're pleased to offer 30 days free cover with every
purchase you make. Simply advise your art consultant you wish to go
ahead with the 30 day cover on purchase of your artwork and this will
be arranged for you.
Your cover will start when your artwork is dispatched for delivery or collection, if you'd like to choose an alternative start date for your cover, please let us know.
There's no catch, if you choose you can continue the cover but we'll never automatically renew your cover without your say so.
Ultimart 30 day cover is available for UK residents only.
Ultimart Insurance is now available on all artworks purchased from Oakham Contemporary. You can have peace of mind that your art is professionally protected with one of the most comprehensive policies on the market.
Artwork is one of the few items in your home that can appreciate in value over time, and Ultimart is perfectly tailored to insuring your valuable pieces – with no excess, no warranties, value increase protection and extensive worldwide “All Risks” cover.
Insuring your art collection couldn’t be easier; Ultimart Portfolio safeguards the unique features of each article with the convenience of one comprehensive policy. Ultimart can offer portfolio cover on your collection regardless of where you acquired your collection, extending beyond the Oakham Contemporary range. Ultimart Portfolio can cover any artwork and makes the process simple by including 60 days automatic cover on new purchases.
The small print
30 Day Terms and Conditions
1. The 30 days free insurance offer is open to private retail customers who are resident in the United Kingdom who purchase a new item of fine art with an individual value of less than £100,000 from Oakham Contemporary .
2. The Insurance is administered by Ultimart Insurance Services. Details of the Insurer can be found at https://www.ultimartinsurance.co.uk/individual-artwork/.
4. Ultimart reserves the right to withdraw this promotion at any time which is subject to availability. There is no cash alternative and it is non-transferable.
5. The insurance provides cover against damage to your newly purchased art (including theft, fire and accidental damage). For full details ultimart insurance policy, please read the policy document and key facts at https://www.ultimartinsurance.co.uk/individual-artwork/.
6. Ultimart will email you your insurance certificate for the 30 days free cover and a copy of the policy wording. Ultimart will offer you the option to purchase cover for a further 12 months.
7. You will receive a further two emails and two text messages giving you the option to buy and advising you when the free cover expires. Once the free cover has expired, you will not be contacted again unless you purchase further cover.
8. There is no obligation to buy and you can opt out of any email or text message at any time.
Underwritten by Great American International Insurance UK, specialists in the area of fine art insurance .
Ultimart Insurance Services is a trading name of CGI Insurance Services Limited, which is Authorised and Regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). FCA registration number 310329.
You can find out more about Ultimart by visiting them direct or talking to your art consultant.